Delivery & Inspection
Jacaranda’s standard delivery times within mainland Britain are:
- Rugs from stock, 2 to 7 working days
- Broadloom from stock, 5 to 9 working days
- Custom sized blind-hemmed, bordered or whipped rugs, 5 weeks
- Hand-woven rugs made-to-measure with hand-sewn edges, 12 weeks
- Colour matched floorcoverings, 12 weeks from swatch approval
- Hand-tufted floorcoverings, 14 weeks from swatch approval
- Himalayan hand-knotted rugs, 16 weeks from swatch approval
Broadloom and large rugs are heavy, bulky and easy to damage in transit, so we use specialist carriers for all floorcoverings over 6’6″ wide. They can deliver only to warehouse and retail premises with HGV access that provides manpower and equipment to unload. For this reason we ask all consumers to buy via our recommended retailers. Trade customers without HGV access or unloading facilities should contact head office for quotes for delivery via dedicated vehicle. For international deliveries please add approximately 1 to 2 weeks to above lead times.
Please check that every delivery arrives with undamaged packaging, be sure to note any damage on the delivery note before you sign, and report it to Jacaranda immediately.
Jacaranda takes quality control very seriously and our return rate is exceptionally low. Despite this please check all floorcoverings within 48 hours of receipt. If you have any doubts or queries call us for advice before cutting and fitting.
Many of Jacaranda’s textures are hand-woven and small variations in colour and weave are desirable, providing handmade character. Customers seeking perfectly uniform textures should choose from among our machine made ranges.