Join Our Team
At Jacaranda we value our hard-working team of dedicated employees, as a growing business we often have opportunities to join our team. Please see below details of current vacancies. To apply please send your C.V. along with covering e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales and Marketing Support
Are you energetic, enterprising and looking for a potential springboard towards a career in sales or marketing?
Jacaranda is a high-end brand supplying handmade carpets and rugs to a network of exclusive interior designers throughout the UK, Europe and further afield.
We will teach you to;
- Make and dispatch the sampling we distribute to our interior design customers across the UK and Europe
- Manage our stocks of marketing material
- Set up and sample our display stands in retailers across Britain
- Refresh the displays at our London showroom
- Support our marketing and warehousing teams
You will work closely with the Warehouse Manager and the Marketing Team.
You will need to have;
- A friendly, flexible and can-do attitude
- Good accuracy and organizational skills
- A full UK driving licence and a willingness to drive our company vans to London and other destinations
- An ability to perform some manual lifting duties
After successful completion of a three-month probationary period, the new member of the team would then be enrolled into our private medical care scheme, would become eligible for our performance based company bonus scheme, would also be eligible for a subsidized gym membership and would be set up with a pension plan.
Our beautiful handwoven carpets and rugs are ethically and ecologically sound. This forms the basis of our entire company ethos, together with a fair work/life balance for all our staff.
Starting salary : £22,000 per annum.