BIID approve Jacaranda’s CPD presentation
As you may know, the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID) is the only professional institute for interior designers in the UK. Its growing membership represents both the commercial and residential sectors, from heritage to cutting edge. In addition to rigorous entry requirements which assess training, experience and professionalism, they require members to continue their professional development throughout their career to ensure their continued expertise in design process, practice and regulatory matters.
Jacaranda is therefore extremely happy to meet the BIID’s threshold of expertise to offer our CPD presentation, on our chosen topic of ‘Handmade carpets and rugs mixing natural fibres with beauty, ethics and practicality.’
Getting to know handmade carpets & rugs
In this presentation we will answer questions like:
- Do you know what TENCEL™ botanic fibre is made from?
- How much time does it take to make one roll of handmade carpet?
- Who are Goodweave, and what do they do?
- What are the differences between hand-tufted and hand-knotted?
- Which fibre comes with a lifetime moth guarantee?
- What are the 4 main rug edge options?
If this is of interest and you would like to know the answers, please sign up for Jacaranda’s continued professional development presentation.
- If you are A BIID member, book an appointment at https://biid.org.uk/continuing-professional-development-cpd-providers-directory
- If you are a trade customer please login to the trade section of Jacaranda’s website to access the video, it is only 45 minutes long
- Or please contact us and we can arrange to send you the video link to view